yet another weblog
I don't write frequently, but when I do, it's usually about tech.
If you'd like to get notifications on new articles, I publish an Atom feed (for use with your favorite RSS/Atom client).
For an up to date list of software/hardware I use, see my "uses" page.
- 09/22 State of the Cloud
- 09/22 State of the Homelab
- 08/22 Using the Plan 9 Plumber to Turn Acme into a Git GUI
- 06/22 Automating Multi-User WireGuard setup on OpenBSD
- 05/22 Starting a Tilde Community for Fun and the Learnings
05/22 Typesetting a Resume with
04/22 Exploring Acme, Plan 9, and
- 12/21 Writing a Custom Markup Parser for this Site
- 11/21 From text-only to gopher-only
11/21 Some Non-Standard Uses of
09/21 Out-of-tree Builds with
- 09/21 Announcing text.alexkarle.com
- 07/21 Learning Through Creative Limitation
- 02/21 RSS/Atom feeds; What, Why, and How
12/20 Adventures in Using
mdoc(7)for This Site
- 10/20 On Writing Without an Audience
- 07/20 Migrating to a Self-Hosted Site
- 07/20 Black Lives Matter
- 03/20 What's in a (Domain) Name?
- 12/19 A New Hope